Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Tours
Enjoy an adventurous day trip into the the heart of the Daintree Rainforest with these action-packed day tours! Take a day to enjoy all of the mystery and natural beauty that the rainforest has to offer, exploring its waterfalls, creeks and landscapes for yourself. There are several tour types available that will allow you to enjoy your day in the best way possible.
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef and adventure through the Daintree Rainforest in one incredible day!
- Scenic flight over the Coral Sea and Great Barrier Reef
- Land in the Daintree Rainforest and join a small-group 4WD day tour
- Embark on a Daintree River Cruise and spot crocodiles and other wildlife
- Visit a scenic lookout and enjoy a guided boardwalk tour
- Swim in Emmagen Creek and visit Cape Tribulation Beach
Embark on a one-day adventure of the magnificent Daintree Rainforest with a sustainable local tour company!
- Visit a Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas to see incredible rainforest animals
- Enjoy a rainforest walk, river cruise, beach visit, and more in the Daintree Rainforest
- Go for a dip in a freshwater swimming hole
- All transport covered, including Daintree Ferry transfers
- Morning tea and lunch included, plus a visit to the top-rated Daintree Ice Cream Company
Explore the beauty of Cape Tribulation with Uncle Brian's 1 day tour!
- Visit ancient rainforests, swim in freshwater creeks and laze on tropical beaches
- All-inclusive full day tour with courtesy transfers from Cairns
- Ideal opportunity for every traveller to see the best of North Queensland
- Action-packed day with a company that's known for its fun, wild times!
Discover the ancient Daintree Rainforest, cruise along Cooper Creek, and explore Cape Tribulation on an exclusive day tour!
- From the rainforest to the reef, experience two World Heritage sites in one day
- Guided Daintree walks, including a visit to Mossman Gorge
- Estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on a Cooper Creek cruise
- Celebrate the day with a visit to the Daintree Icecream Company
- Luxury eco-certified tour, with a small personalised group!
Meander through the majestic Daintree Rainforest and onto the sandy shores of Myall Beach on the only Horseback Riding tour in Cape Tribulation!
- Explore the best of Cape Trib on a 90-minute horseback riding tour
- Stroll through the world's oldest rainforest out onto pristine shores of Myall Beach.
- Awe-inspiring views of the Daintree National Park
- Suitable for all riding levels and experience
- All equipment including helmets, riding boots and a dry bag for cameras/phones
- Transfers from local accommodation (optional)
Visit Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest during this fun 4WD day tour!
- Check out the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation from a 4WD
- See beautiful wildlife up close including crocodile and birdlife spotting
- Swim at a freshwater creek and enjoy talking on the beach at Cape Trib
- Family owned and operated accredited as an Advanced Eco-Tourism
Professional and personal guided day tours to Cape Tribulation, the Daintree Rainforest and beyond!
- With 15 years of experience, Cape Trib Connections tour guides have a vast knowledge of these World Heritage areas!
- See the fauna, flora and incredible scenery
- Visit beautiful lookout points where you can snap some photos and take in the views
- See it on this fun one-day tour
Journey through North Queensland’s incredible Cape Tribulation and ancient rainforests on an adventure-packed guided tour!
- Explore the highlights of the iconic Daintree Rainforest over two days
- Informative guided walks, tropical beaches, and saltwater crocodile spotting
- Enjoy a night walk and overnight accommodation within the thriving rainforest
- Fun-filled social tour combining the best of adventure and relaxation
- Perfect for every type of traveller eager to see the north!
Please Note: This tour is not currently operating.Read More...
Spend the day visiting the oldest living rainforest in the world!
- Check out the highlights of the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation
- Meet with locals, swim in the gorge, check out the local wildlife, walk among the rainforest and more!
- Participate in a traditional 'welcome to country' and smoking ceremony