Cultural & Indigenous Tours
Enhance your knowledge and appreciation of indigenous cultures with a hands-on guided fishing experience in the Daintree Rainforest!
- Full-day tour of the Heritage-listed Daintree area with Aboriginal guides
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge to learn about native traditions and legends
- Immersive fishing experience near Cooya Beach
- Try indigenous foraging and fishing methods for yourself with your own spear and guide
- Transfers and lunch at a sustainable local cafe included
Nourish your creative spirit and learn about ancient indigenous traditions with this Aboriginal Art and Culture day trip!
- Full-day tour to the Daintree Rainforest with transport from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Stroll through Mossman Gorge and learn about the native plants and histories with an indigenous guide
- Enjoy lunch at a sustainable cafe and browse the gift shop
- Visit Janbal Aboriginal Art Gallery and have an interactive lesson about traditional story-telling and art techniques
- Create your own piece of artwork that you can take home with you to cherish forever
Learn the lore of the land from its Traditional Owners and meet local wildlife on this epic rainforest adventure!
- Get a taste of authentic Aboriginal culture as local Pamagirri Guides introduce you to their customs, traditions, dances and Dreamtime stories
- Traverse through rainforest, mudflats and croc-infested creeks on an amphibious WWII Army Duck
- Catch your breath in the idyllic township of Kuranda while you have lunch
- Get up close and personal with all things Aussie at the Koala and Wildlife Park, from the cuddly to the creepy
- Cool down and rehydrate at the Tropical Fruit Orchard as you sample the luscious fruits, ice creams and juices from local farms
Dive into the world of Dreamtime with this fun day tour that will show you every part of the Great Barrier Reef - including its traditional history
- Dive, snorkel or swim on the Great Barrier Reef like never before!
- Listen to Dreamtime stories of the Gimuy Walubara Yidinji, Gunggandji, Mandingalbay and Yirriganydj and learn more about the history of the Reef.
- Visit two different Outer Reef locations and immerse yourself in a magical underwater world.
- Everything is included for your day of fun, learning and natural marvels!
Experience the magic on the Reef Magic Pontoon Day Tour where you can enjoy a day of activities and fun!
- Visit Reef Magic's newest pontoon located off the shores of Cairns
- Snorkel, dive and explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Perfect for families, couples, groups, solo travellers, and seniors
- Unique experiences such as a glass-bottom boat, a semi-submersible, helicopter tours, an underwater observatory, onboard massages and much more