Thrill Seeking and Adrenaline Activities
Plunge, dive, jump or glide your way to a thrilling experience with our thrill seeking and adrenaline tours! Skydiving, bungee jumping, hot air balloons - this is where the real fun begins. You can have the thrill of a lifetime in Far North Queensland by joining us on one of these unforgettable day trips.
Raging Thunder's Barron River Rafting is the ultimate thrill-seeking adventure that you don't want to miss out on!
- Experience the adrenaline-pumping rapids of Barron River on this guided tour
- Speed down thrilling drops and free standing waves
- Admire the Barron River's beautiful scenery
- Rest assured knowing you're in safe hands with heavily experienced guides
- A memorable experience that you can tick off your bucket-list
- If you've got a sense of adventure, this one is for you!
Explore the rainforests and streams of far-north Queensland on this exciting and unique tubing tour!
- Zoom down the rapids of a secluded river in Cairns with state-of-the-art tubing gear!
- A fun and unforgettable half-day perfect for nature-lovers and the young at heart.
- Spot abundant native animals, marinelife and ancient rainforest life on your journey.
- Let an experienced local guide take you through this tropical haven far from the beaten path.
Bring out your inner daredevil while canyoning in the Cairns rainforest!
- Choose between morning or afternoon half-day canyoning
- Visit gorgeous natural sights like Crystal Cascades or Behana Gorge
- Abseils, rock slides, plunge pools, zip lines, and more
- All high-quality gear and safety equipment included
- Professional and certified staff to help you have fun and stay safe!
The Tully River Rafting is the best adventure activity around, attracting visitors from around the globe
- A sense of adventure is a must, but previous experience isn't necessary
- Enjoy the thrill of a guided tour through the rapids of the Tully River for the adventure of a lifetime!
- White water raft alongside your trained tour guides and learn the ropes of navigating the rapids for yourself!
- A thrilling experience in Far North Queensland and one for the bucket list
Take a thrilling jump into paradise and skydive over the incredible Great Barrier Reef!
- Skydive at over 200 km/h from up to 14,000 feet above
- Land at the exclusive Etty Bay beach for the ultimate experience
- Capture the fun with photo and video add-on packages
- Free inclusive transfers from Cairns CBD accommodation
- See the reef from new heights with the best-rated skydive in Cairns!
Experience the ultimate adrenalin rush over the Great Barrier Reef!
- Combine spectacular scenery and breathtaking beauty of the world famous Great Barrier Reef with a thrilling skydiving adventure you will never forget
- Opt to purchase photos or videos from your amazing experience
- Choose from different jump heights to suit you!
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience over one of the world's natural wonders
AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping defies gravity for an amazing and thrilling experience
- The 50 metre Cairns bungy jump site is the home of Australia's first and only Bungy tower
- A must-do for any traveller with a sense of adventure!
- With 16 different jump styles, this is an adrenalin rush of a lifetime!
- Experience of a lifetime in Far North Queensland
AJ Hackett Giant Jungle Swing puts you in the swing of things!
- This adventure sport was created to allow 1, 2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed!
- Reach speeds of up to 120kmh
- Accelerate through the rainforest from 45 metres down to 1 metre in 3.5 seconds!
- A unique experience and a must do!
- Same site as bungy - do both in one day!
Soar gently above the ancient Atherton Tablelands with a unique hot air balloon experience!
- Watch the tropical rainforest come to life on a scenic balloon ride at dawn.
- Take in the spectacular sites from above for over an hour.
- Enjoy a pre-flight health beverage and a glass of sparkling wine on landing.
- Reflect on your experience with an included Digital Photo Package worth $80!
- The ultimate way to see the Atherton Tablelands and celebrate your Cairns getaway.