Great Barrier Reef Tours from Port Douglas
Experience a day trip departing from Port Douglas and make your way out to the Great Barrier Reef for an exciting day tour that is full of adventure! Trips departing from Port Douglas take less time to reach their destination than other tours, giving you more time to explore and experience the Great Barrier Reef in all of its stunning glory. You can snorkel, scuba dive and more, with a trip for everyone.
Come on board Calypso Reef Cruises to experience three unique reef locations on the world-famous Great Barrier Reef
- Explore three world-class snorkelling and dive spots in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Rub shoulders with breathtaking marinelife and vibrant corals.
- Relax aboard a stylish, spacious and smooth cruising catamaran from Port Douglas.
- Unwind on the sun deck as you take in divine seascapes and island vibes!
Dive your way through a world phenomenon - the Great Barrier Reef!
- Depart from Port Douglas for an immersive day trip to a World Heritage Listed Site!
- Snorkel or scuba dive at 3 different locations
- Five hours exploring the Great Barrier Reef
- Great for snorkellers, introductory divers and certified divers
- Tropical lunch included!
Snorkelling at 3 different reef locations during the day and boasting low passenger numbers, this is a special outer Great Barrier Reef experience
- Snorkel in diverse and colourful reefs
- Great way to spend a day, departing from Port Douglas
- Visit 3 different sites for variety and plenty of fun!
- Exclusive moorings giving you plenty of space to roam without the crowds
Sail, discover and explore on board Wavedancer and make your way to the amazing Low Isles
- Head to the tropical island paradise of Low Isles
- Snorkel, swim, and relax during this fun one day tour on a secluded and beautiful coral cay island
- Guided snorkel tours and guided beach walks available so you can learn more about the island
- Comfortable stable catamaran for a smooth ride
The perfect day tour for all ages visiting the amazing Outer Reef pontoon. There is something for everyone with snorkelling, scuba diving, semi-submersible, underwater observatory and more!
- Located on the Agincourt Reef on the edge of Australia's Continental Shelf, Quicksilver's pontoon offers a fun day for the whole family to explore the Great Barrier Reef, with something for everyone!
- Snorkel, scuba dive, and even view the reef from a semi-submersible boat!
- Option to go on a scenic helicopter ride over the reef
- Amazing day on a stunning reef location
- Fly/Cruise option available - Fly to Outer Reef & Cruise return OR Cruise to Outer Reef & Fly return
Experience the incredible Great Barrier Reef up close aboard a deluxe and smooth sailing catamaran for an adventure to remember with Sailawayi
- See the breathtaking marine life and corals of the inner and outer Great Barrier Reef
- Exclusive access to the Coral Cays of Mackay Reef with ample snorkel time
- Smooth, sustainable and deluxe sailing catamaran with modern facilities
- Unique fun with glass-bottom boat tours and guided snorkels!
- Guidance from marine biologists and delicious tropical buffet lunch included
Experience a once in a lifetime trip to the Great Barrier Reef in ultimate comfort onboard a deluxe catamaran.
- Snorkel amongst magnificent coral gardens and marine life on the Great Barrier Reef
- Swim in blue lagoons with sea turtles and relax on white, sandy beaches
- Guided tours by experienced marine biologists
- Gourmet buffet lunch plus morning and afternoon tea included
- Luxurious sailing catamaran with plenty of space for relaxation and socialising
Embark on a divine afternoon sail out to the Low Isles complete with snorkelling, island vistas and a magical sunset backdrop.
- Snorkel the exquisite reefs of the Low Isles and spot majestic sea turtles with your guide!
- Wander along a guided Island Heritage Walk to experience the magic of land and sea.
- Hop in a glass-bottom boat and soak up marine ecosystem facts with a reef talk!
- Let a golden sunset drench your afternoon of luxury sailing as you revel in the Great Barrier Reef’s marvels.