$227 AUD per
- Adult (Snorkel Only) (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$287 AUD per
- Adult + 1 Certified Dive (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$308 AUD per
- Adult + 1 Intro Dive (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$312 AUD per
- Adult + 2 Certified Dives (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$332 AUD per
- Adult + 3 Certified Dives (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$380 AUD per
- Adult + 2 Intro Dives (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$27 AUD per
- Coach transfers (optional) (Between: 31 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$169 AUD per
- Child 4-14 years (Snorkel Only) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
Silverswift is designed for comfort, allowing guests to have the best day possible exploring the Great Barrier Reef! Leaving from Cairns, you'll enjoy a swift ride out to the Great Barrier Reef, to explore the world's most precious underwater sights. For over five hours, you'll get to enjoy snorkelling or diving at three unique locations, including Thetford, Milln, Flynn or Pellowe Reefs, where divers can enjoy up to three dives, and snorkellers cans enjoy as much time as they want in the water. Known as the quickest dive trip to leave from Cairns to the Outer Reef, we welcome all types of adventurers, including certified divers, intro divers and snorkellers.
- Plenty of time for snorkelling or diving
- Spacious modern deck and state-of-the-art ride control
- Quick journey out to the reef
- Visit three unique dive sites
- Over five hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Certified diving or introductory diving
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold tropical lunch
- Hot fresh water showers
- Advanced Ecotourism Certification
- Guided snorkel tour
Silverswift gives you plenty of time to play at the reef. Take the time to learn how to scuba dive with an intro dive, or enjoy the freedom of diving as a certified diver, or spend your day at the surface as a snorkeller - Silverswift gives you the freedom to enjoy the reef the way you'd like!
8:15am Vessel boarding. Complimentary morning tea/breakfast served.
8:30am Depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal for the Outer Reef. On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
9:50am Arrive at first reef location. Divers gear up, while snorkellers' site briefing begins. Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
11:15am Silverswift departs for second reef location. Option for introductory divers and certified divers to do a second dive. Snorkellers site briefing.
12:30am Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air-conditioned cabin.
1:40pm Silverswift departs for third reef location. Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel. Option for certified divers to do a third dive or second introductory dive.
2:15pm Afternoon tea served
3:00pm All passengers board vessel for final passenger count
3:15pm Silverswift commences the return journey to Cairns
4:30pm Silverswift arrives at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
4:55pm Coaches depart for accommodation
Guests can enjoy a full day of snorkelling on board Silverswift, with a snorkel brief provided at each site, as well as guided snorkel tours around the reefs themselves. This gives guests the chance to explore the reefs up close in the shallow coral gardens and witness is diverse beauty! All equipment is provided, with prescription masks available if necessary. You can enjoy the freedom of swimming around at your own pace with your family or friends, or follow our guide around for an in depth tour!
Intro divers can enjoy up to two dives during their day on Silverswift. Our qualified and fun team will brief you on what's to come, while quizzing you, showing you videos and making sure you know the ropes before going on your first dive. Scaling depths up to 12 metres, you'll get to see the reef as you never have before, with everything close and within reach!
Certified divers can do up to three dives, during the day, enjoying the reef at length. All dives will be accompanied by a member of our team, free to charge to ensure everyone has a fun and safe time under the water! With thousands of species to see, diving on the Great Barrier Reef is a diver's paradise. The warm waters, amazing bommies, wonderful fish and amazing marine life will keep you entertained as you make your way around the reef.
You will get to visit 3 unique sites during your day with Silverswift on Flynn, Milln, Thetford or Pellowe Reefs. With 4 reefs and 20 sites to choose from, you will get to see the best of the best during your underwater adventures! Your captain and crew will choose the best sites dependent on the weather and currents to ensure the best conditions for your snorkel or dive. You can look forward to seeing soft and hard corals, tropical fish, giant clams, sea turtles and more!
- Extra costs: $6.50pp Government Environmental Management Charge payable at check-in
- Please note introductory scuba divers must pass a medical questionnaire to be able to dive. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and towel
- Sunscreen and shirt
- Certification Card for Certified Divers
- Cash for drinks at the bar
- Credit card for additional dives
- Available for Hire: Underwater digital cameras available for hire and professional underwater photo and video service on board
- Return Silverswift cruise from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- Reef interpretation
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost and lycra suits included
$6.50pp payable on check-in include $3.50 Government Environmental Management Charge and Admin Charges. This charge is payable direct by passengers to Silverswift on the day of travel.
With fluctuations in world oil prices, it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge to your ticket price. In such cases any charge will be collected on departure.
Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.