$614 AUD per
- Snorkel Twin with Ensuite (Between: 01 Apr 2020 and 31 Mar 2021)
$640 AUD per
- Snorkel Double with Ensuite (requires 2 guests) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$740 AUD per
- Cert Dives Twin with Ensuite (Between: 01 Apr 2020 and 31 Mar 2021)
$799 AUD per
- Cert Dives Double with Ensuite (requires 2 guests) (Between: 01 Apr 2020 and 31 Mar 2021)
$825 AUD per
- 5 Intro Dives Twin Share (Between: 01 Apr 2020 and 31 Mar 2021)
Our 3 day Ocean Quest Liveaboard Trip provides the perfect platform for snorkellers and divers alike to experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. You will have three amazing days to explore the reef, having the chance to do up to 11 snorkels or dives during your time with us, with plenty of time left over the relax, kick back and enjoy the beautiful views of the reef. The trip features great dive and snorkelling locations, as well as meals and an adventure of a lifetime! You will get to swim, snorkel and dive with the reef's exotic marine life and see the beautiful corals and reefs up close! Keen divers are able to complete PADI courses on board with our amazing dive team, gaining certification and night dives as part of your three day trip.
- See the marine life up close
- All quality diving and snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and dive computer
- All meals included
- Spacious rooms with large bathrooms and windows
- Amazing views and spacious decks for relaxing
- Onboard bar
- Friendly and fun staff
- Perscription masks if needed (deposit required)
- Free use of wetsuits and stingersuits
- Digital camera hire
- Souveniors for purchase to remember your trip
- Certified divers have the opportunity to do night dives
- 2 Cell torch hire for night dive
- Air fills
- Bed linen
- Fresh showers after a big day in the water
- Cairns city hotel and hostel pick-ups included
- Transfers from the Northern Beaches $20.00 - payable on the day of travel
- Extra $60pp reef tax & fuel levy
Guests can take advantage of up to 11 dives during their 3 day, 2 night trip with OceanQuest. Our trip is designed around scuba diving, and welcomes both introductory and certified divers to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef. We also offer divers the chance to complete their PADI course while on board! Please enquire at the time of booking. OceanQuest has high quality equipment and awesome instructors to guide you on your way as you explore the coral gardens below.
Snorkllers are welcome on board OceanQuest to explore the reefs and oceans surrounding your during your two night tour. With shallow reefs and bommies littering the ocean floor, you'll be able to see the marine life up close as you snorkel around. Guests have plenty of time to do as much snorkelling as they'd like, while taking your extra time to relax on deck, taking in the sights of the reef.
Introductory divers can fully enjoy the beauty of the reef with no experience necessary! Guests can do up to 5 introductory dives per trip, learning all the ins and outs of the art of scuba! Our instructors will ensure you feel comfortable and confident in the water so you can enjoy it at a depth of up to 12 metres.
OceanQuest caters best to certified divers. With the ability to do up to 11 dives per trip, this is a great chance to experience the Great Barrier Reef at length! You may even be able to join on on fun extra such as Sharks in the Dark or the very cool Fluro dive. Nitrox fills also available.
Sharks in the Dark
OceanQuest offers this amazing experience to certified divers to dive with reef sharks by moonlight! Intro divers and snorkellers can join in the on the fun by hanging out on the back deck with their faces in the water to see the sharks for themselves without getting in the water. This unique experience gives divers and guests the chance to see these amazing creatures up close to a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Fluorescent diving is one of OceanQuests most unique and special experiences. For an additional cost, certified divers can see the reef as they never have before - while glowing and alight! Special masks and lights are used for you to see the underwater world in a whole new way. This is an experience you must see for yourself! Please note guests much have previously completed a night dive elsewhere or with us in order to take part.
- Please note divers may be subject to a medical questionnaire before they are able to dive. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
- Divers are only able to do Sharks in the Dark if they are certified and have completed a night dive beforehand.
- Intro divers must be at least 12 years old
- Unavailable due to scheduled maintenance February 27th 2020 to March 8th 2020
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- BCD, regulator, dive computer, mask, snorkel, full foot fins, 5mm Short arm/leg wetsuit
- CERTIFIED DIVERS - Please remember to bring your dive card. If you do not you may be required to sign a 'Statutory Declration' and dive with an Instructor on your first dive which will cost an extra $15.00 Open date tickets (subject to availability)
- Cairns city hotel and hostel pick-ups included (Transfers from the Northern Beaches $20.00)
- all quality diving and snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and dive computer, 2 Cell torch hire for night dive
- all meals whilst on board
- tea, coffee and chilled water all day
- bed linen
- fresh showers
- Reef and Port Authority charge (includes $3.50 EMC, $16.50 fuel levy, Port & Administration Charges, GST) per day, camera/video hire, soft drinks, alcohol, snacks.
- Extra costs: $60 AUD reef tax & fuel levy
- Digital Camera Hire
- Bar Purchase (Snacks & Beverages)
- Prescription Masks
- Dive Guide ($15 per person, per dive)
Please note divers may be subject to a medical questionnaire before they are able to dive. Please click CLICK HERE for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.