AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping defies gravity for an amazing and thrilling experience
- The 50 metre Cairns bungy jump site is the home of Australia's first and only Bungy tower
- A must-do for any traveller with a sense of adventure!
- With 16 different jump styles, this is an adrenalin rush of a lifetime!
- Experience of a lifetime in Far North Queensland
The AJ Hackett Cairns Bungy jump site is a 50-metre tower which takes you over the beaches, tropical rainforest and beyond - but not for long as you take the plunge! The fall will have your heart pumping and the adrenalin rushing all the way down! If you are a thrill-seeking junkie, why not try one of the 15 different jumping styles - you can even take the jump from the tower roof on a BMX bike. Live life on the edge and take the plunge with AJ Hackett.
- The one and only Bungy Tower in Australia
- World's only 16 style jump menu!
- Door to door transfers from all accommodation in Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Bungy Jump certificate and AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt
- Highest viewing platform in Cairns
- 3 jump levels with each more extreme than the last! The more you jump, the wilder it gets!
- A great activity for both jumpers and spectators
- Regular Bungy Jump: includes transfers, official jump, t-shirt and e-certificate
- Giant Jungle Swing: Jungle swing, e-certificate, and transfers
- AJ Combo: Bungy jump, Jungle Swing, t-shirt, e-certificate and transfers
- BMXtreme: Bungy jump, full body roof harness and jump, BMX jump, t-shirt, e-certificate and transfers
- Biggest Day Out: Unlimited bungy, Giant Jungle Swing, lunch, t-shirt, e-certificate, transfers
- Sunrise options: Jump early and save! Choose sunrise jump and swing options between 5:45am and 8:40am and start the day off right! Only available from Monday - Friday. All sunrise options include buffet breakfast.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a bungy cord made of?
The Bungy Cord is simple in form, but complex in design. It is made of hundreds of strands of latex rubber. Each Bungy Cord is manufactured by our Jump Masters, at each of our sites, to ensure quality. We stretch our Bungy Cords up to 4 times their length.
How does the bungy cord work?
There are 4 different diameter cords, your weight depends on which cord you will jump on. Every person who Bungy Jumps is weighed and depending on their weight will be assigned a particular cord. The Jump Masters are able to lift or lower the bungy cord and set it to control the overall distance the jumper will stretch the cord to. This enables our Jump Masters to offer customers the option of missing the water, touching the water or being submerged in the water that lies below!
Do I need to book before coming out?
Most definitely. We offer courtesy transfers from Cairns CBD and Northern Beaches at regular times throughout the day, so if you need a ride, book it in.
If you are self-driving - it is highly recommended that you do ring in advance to book your jump time, some times in the day we are full and you can wait if you don't have a reservation.
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
- Under 18 year olds require written parental consent
- Child's prices are for ages 14 and under
- Students MUST valid student photo ID at check-in, along with travel voucher, otherwise rate difference will be collected.
- You need to inform us of: High blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo. Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive. There aren't many restrictions - we can Jump people in wheelchairs, people with limited or no eyesight and many other cases - just call us to discuss further.
- Please allow a minimum 2 hours for a return trip including transfers however this may change unexpectedly due to daily business levels.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Cash for any purchases
- Door to door transfers from all accommodation in Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Bungy Jump certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt
- Videos and Photos at additional cost
- Please note child's prices are for ages 14 and under
- Students MUST valid student photo ID at check-in, along with travel voucher, otherwise rate difference will be collected. Valid for all international and Australian students
- Every Customer is allowed to bring one spectator per person doing an activity on bus eg. 1x Jumper can bring 1x spectator FOC Transfers are FREE therefore self driving doesn't change the price
Terms and Conditions
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 21 days of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.
5.0 / 5.0
Based on 10 reviews