$220 AUD per
- Adult Snorkel (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$270 AUD per
- Adult + 1 Certified Dive (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$290 AUD per
- Adult + 1 Introductory Dive (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$300 AUD per
- Adult + 2 Certified Dives (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$320 AUD per
- Adult + 3 Certified Dives (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$345 AUD per
- Adult + 2 Introductory Dives (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$145 AUD per
- Child Snorkel (4-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$195 AUD per
- Child + 1 Certified Dive (10-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$215 AUD per
- Child + 1 Introductory Dive (12-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$225 AUD per
- Child + 2 Certified Dive (10-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$245 AUD per
- Child + 3 Certified Dive (10-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$270 AUD per
- Child + 2 Introductory Dives (12-16yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
Snorkel or dive in the Great Barrier Reef at some of the best dives sites in and around Cairns with Tusa. In the 2,000km expanse that is the Great Barrier Reef, the T6 is the latest vessel in a distinguished line of Tusa Dive's custom-built crafts. With 16 dive sites to choose from, we'll carefully select the best two to visit during your day tour, ensuring you have the best time possible while on the reef.
- Fresh, healthy, and tasty buffet style lunch
- Intro dives are 1-4 ratio with the instructor for optimal learning and safety
- Four years running as Best Regional Australian Dive Boat
- Spacious vessel
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Quality snorkelling equipment
- Quality scuba equipment and dive computers
- Wetsuit and/ or lycra skins
- Prescription masks if required
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Reef talk Presentation
- Air-conditioned interior
- Lounge style seating
- 25 years experience
- Professional photographer on board
- Hot freshwater showers on board
- Nitrox fills available
Tusa takes divers and snorkellers out onto some of the world's most beautiful reefs, just 90 minutes outside of Cairns for an unforgettable one day, fun-filled tour. You'll take advantage of the maximum number of hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, snorkelling or diving on the most spectacular sites around. The Tusa Dive team will choose the best sites for your day from 16 different locations to ensure you make the most out of your day. You'll get to see beautiful coral gardens, dramatic drop-offs and isolated pinnacles with diverse and amazing marine life and corals. T6 is a specially designed, dedicated dive boat with state of the art navigation and communication equipment, onboard compressors, spacious back deck areas and transoms that open onto water level platforms for easy entries and exits. While it's surveyed to fit 120 people, you'll be comfortable with only 60 other people on board, with room to roam and enjoy the ride.
The Great Barrier Reef is a snorkellers paradise, with thousands of kilometres of reefs to explore. Tusa has the latest in snorkelling equipment, with quality masks, fins and lycra suits for your comfort. With flotation devices available, you will be able to relax as you drift or swim around, checking out all the amazing beauty that lies below. Our guides will get in the water with you and show you around, pointing out the different species of coral and marine life around you. We can even take a life ring with us so that we can tow you along as you relax and enjoy the ride.
Introductory scuba diving
Tusa's T6 is a specially designed dive boat, ideal for both introductory and certified divers. You will have the chance to try introductory diving 1 or 2 times during your day trip, diving up to 12m in depth. Tusa's special design allows you to dive directly off the back of the boat, with your instructors right by your side! They will teach you all the ins and outs before getting in the water and guide you along the way during your dive. Dives last between 20 and 35 minutes each, giving you an eye-opening experience into the underwater world.
Certified scuba diving
Certified divers can look forward to up to 3 dives during their day with Tusa! The Outer Great Barrier Reef offers a vast variety of marine life and landscapes to explore underwater for the scuba adventure of a lifetime! The Tusa dive team is happy to show you the ropes and show you the secrets of the reef as you cruise around below the surface.
Tusa has a roving permit that allows it to visit 16 different sites around the reef. We will choose the best 2 sites for the conditions of the day, ensuring you get the most out of your trip! Every site is unique and beautiful in its own way, with each offering something new and different to every visitor. From intricate coral formations to abundant marine life, you can look forward to an amazing experience, no matter which reef you visit. Your crew will choose from sites on Hastings Reef, Milln Reef, Saxon Reef, Norman Reef, Michaelmas Reef, Flynn Reef and more!
- Please ask us about dive course options. Please note divers are subject to a medical questionnaire before diving. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
- Please note certified divers are required to provide their Certification Cards upon boarding.
- No experience necessary with one of our experienced instructors by your side and all tuition is undertaken on board. You do however need to be at least 12 years old to try introductory diving.
- Unavailable due to scheduled maintenance March 3rd 2020 to April 5th 2020
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Money additional purchases
- Guided snorkel tour fresh and healthy buffet style lunch
- Morning tea & self serve tea and coffee
- Quality snorkel equipment Wetsuits and lycra skins
- Prescription masks if required Reef Interpretation presentation
- Optional return transfers Cairns City $18.00 and Northern Beaches $25.00
- Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.