Explore all the best parts of Far North Queensland with Cairns Express Backpacker Package! Venture to the forest, swim amongst waterfalls, spot elusive wildlife, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime, hitting up all the highlights of the Cairns region!
- 1 day trip on board sailing catamaran Passions of Paradise
- Day trip to the Atherton Tablelands where you can swim under waterfalls and explore the forest
- A day trip to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest
- Optional add-on of accommodation at Gilligan's in Cairns
Passions of Paradise
Explore the Great Barrier Reef on the trip of a lifetime. Set sail with Passions of Paradise and make your way to the stunning and diverse reefs of the marine park for a full day of adventure and exploration! You can choose to snorkel or scuba dive, taking an in-depth look into the amazing world that awaits below. Everything is included for your day of fun so all you have to bring along is your sense of adventure as you discover one of the most spectacular places in the world - The Great Barrier Reef!
- A fast and modern catamaran
- See the best reefs on the Great Barrier Reef
- Air-conditioned saloon
- 10-minute free scuba diving demonstration
- A dedicated snorkelling instructor and free tuition for those who want to learn
- A tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment
- Free floatation vests to aid non-swimmers
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Exclusive mooring at Paradise Reef to beat the crowds
- Morning tea including fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Afternoon tea with a cheese platter
- Onboard marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- Staff trained to Advanced ECO Certification Standard
- EXTRA TO PAY $20 pp EMC tax to pay on check-in
- Optional pickups at additional cost
Departs: 7.30 AM - Daily
Returns: 5:00 PM - Daily
Uncle Brian's Cairns
Discover the beauty and intrigue of the rainforest with Uncle Brian's magical tour into the wilderness. You will get to discover stunning waterfalls, refreshing creeks, and an ancient volcano lake for an unforgettable day of exploring. This full-day tour will take you to a land before time and allow you to discover the mysteries and attractions of the Atherton Tablelands, taking you to all the best stops along the way! This is the perfect complement to a tour on the Great Barrier Reef where you can discover a forested landscape, full of its own beautiful animals and wildlife!
- Transfers to and from your Cairns city hotel and hostel accommodation
- Local guides
- Small groups
- Delicious lunch at the Tea House
- Visit Babina Boulders, Josephine Falls, Millaa Millaa Falls, Lake Eacham and go platypus spotting at Yungabarra
- A fun-filled day of exploring
- See unique waterfalls that offer a great place to swim
- Plenty of beautiful photo opportunities!
Departs: 8:00am - Daily
Returns: 7:00pm - Daily
Uncle Brian's 1 day Cape Tribbin
Make your way to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest and discover the beauty of Far North Queensland. During this one day tour, you will get to discover and explore the world's oldest living rainforest, enjoying the chance to view some of its most precious plants and animals, all while visiting some of its best destinations! Face the dangerous saltwater crocodile, keep an eye out for cassowaries, laze on the beach, swim in creeks and enjoy the view from a few stunning lookouts - this tour has it all! This action-packed day will give you an amazing glimpse into the Daintree and Cape Tribulation, completing your tour of Far North Queensland.
- Stop at Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- Rainforest walks
- Crocodile tour
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- Stunning beaches
- Amazing views
- Morning tea & coffee, and delicious lunch
- Park fees and ferry ride included
- Informative guides
- Courtesy pick up included from your Cairns City hotel or hostel accommodation
Departs: 7:00am - 7:30am - Daily
Returns: 6:00pm - 6:30pm - Daily
Stay in the heart of Cairns at Gilligans's Backpacker Resort! This add-on a great way to complete your Cairns Express Backpacker Package, giving you somewhere to spend your nights after your days of exploring. You can add as many or as few nights as you like, with guests often choosing from 2, 3 or 4 nights to complete their package deal of in Far North Queensland. Each room has an ensuite bathroom and air-conditioning so you'll find all the comforts you need in your room during your stay. There is also a lobby shop, open-air beer hall, volleyball courts, gaming area, laundry, swimming pool, kitchens and more! This is a great addition to any Cairns holiday, giving you a place to relax, rewind and recuperate after a day of adventure!
- Internet cafe
- 24-hour reception
- Gilligan's Mall through to the bar and reception area
- Rusty's Mall through to retail shops and Rusty's Markets
- Lobby shop
- Open-air beer hall
- Mezzanine bar
- Beach volleyball courts
- Spa and massage area
- Gaming area
- Guest laundry
- Resort-style swimming pool with waterfall
- Communal lounge rooms and kitchens
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and email.