$205 AUD per
- Beach House 5 bed dorm (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$205 AUD per
- Ferntree's 4 bed Dorm (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$205 AUD per
- Pk's 7 bed dorm (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$223 AUD per
- Pk's Double/twin Shared Facilities (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$225 AUD per
- Beach House 3 bed Ribbon room (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$227 AUD per
- Safari Lodge Safari Hut double/twin (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$240 AUD per
- Pk's Double/twin Ensuite facilities (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$245 AUD per
- Ferntree's Budget cabin double/twin (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$265 AUD per
- Ferntree' Garden Loft Double/twin (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$268 AUD per
- Beach House Mackay room (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
Delve into the pristine Daintree Rainforest region and explore the white beaches, stunning rivers and amazing natural beauty that will surround you on your 2 day tour. This tour is ideal for those who want to explore the untouched beauty of this World Heritage Listed area where reef and rainforest come together, taking you on the 2 day adventure of a lifetime.
- Explore the Daintree Rainforest
- Swim at the stunning Mossman Gorge
- Join a Wildlife River Cruise
- See stunning wildlife
- Choose from a variety of accommodation
- Stop at amazing destinations and make lasting memories
- Great photo opportunities
- Extra nights available!
Begin your day with a scenic drive to Mossman Gorge, one of the gems of Far North Queensland. Here you will be met by the traditional owners and participate in a 'welcome to country' and smoking ceremony with a kuku yalanji tribal member. Afterwards, you will stop for a quick breakfast break before hopping on board the shuttle bus that will take you to the heart of the gorge. From there you can go for a refreshing swim in the cascading water and majestic pools that make this such an iconic place to visit! Afterwards, go on a Wildlife River Cruise where you can search for crocodiles and other wildlife in the heart of the forest. At around 2:00pm you will be dropped off at your chosen accommodation for the night where you can relax after a big day of exploring!
Start your second day of the tour with a guided walk into the oldest living rainforest in the world with your knowledgable guides. They will share their expertise in the ecology and wonder of this World Heritage Listed rainforest, giving you some insight into its beauty and mystery. You will also stop by an ice cream shop at Floravilla to try one of the 26 flavours, as well as enjoy the scenic views at Alexandra Range Lookout. Cross back to Port Douglas on the Daintree River Cable Ferry and take a drive through the scenic beachside village before arriving back in Cairns at 7:30pm
You can opt to extend your trip by adding additioanl nights onto your stay! Ask us how.
Cape Trib Beach House is beachfront accommodation where you can spend your night during the tour! Cabins are set into the rainforest to the sounds of ocean waves and native animals. There are several fun and free activities to take part in during your time on at the Beach House including a guided Kulki Walk at 4:00pm, beach volleyball at 6:00pm, a bonfire at 8:00pm or a self-guided walk to Emmagen Creek. There are also several accommodation types to choose from including: 5 bed dorm with aircon and share facilities, 3 bed superior dorm with aircon and ensuite, budget double with aircon, kitchenette and share facilities and Ribbon Double with aircon and ensuite.
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge is another option for your one night stay. This is a budget travellers dream! Relax in air-conditioned comfort after a day of rainforest and reef expeditions. Situated in the heart of Cape Trib, Ferntree is just minutes from the beach and is surrounded by rainforest. Accommodation options here are: 5 bed dorm with aircon and ensuite, standard twin/double with aircon and ensuite and The Garden Rooms - Poolside twin/double with aircon and ensuite.
Stay at PK's Jungle Village right in the heart of Cape Tribulation. The lively life at PK's Jungle Bar blends perfectly with the rainforest setting where you can enjoy a night of fun in the jungle! Accommodation options here are: 7 bed dorm with aircon & share facilities, twin/double with aircon and share facilities or twin/double with aircon and ensuite.
Pick up: Cairns or Port Douglas Accommodation
Departs: Approx 7:25am from Cairns, 8:55am from Port Douglas
Return: Approx 7:30pm to Cairns, 5:30pm to Port Douglas
- Price is per person - to book a twin or double accommodation, 2 people must be travelling together. If a single person wants a double room, they will have to purchase an additional ticket.
- Please note meals are not included
- Ask us about adding additional nights onto your tour
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Can bring all luggage (pack a small bag for the bus and your big bag can stay in the trailer)
- Cash for icecream etc
- Something warm for the bus ride
- No sleeping bag required
- No supermarket - either bring food to cook or buy from hostel
- Nights Accommodation
- Tour up to Accommodation
- Return Tour to Cairns/Port Douglas
No meals included on an overnight tour
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the company has to cancel the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.