$205 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 31 Mar 2020)
$175 AUD per
- Child (0-14 yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$695 AUD per
- Family (2AD + 2CH) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 31 Mar 2020)
$155 AUD per
- Extra Child (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 31 Mar 2020)
Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned tour operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles. Showcasing the high-country west of Cairns, guests will meet local coffee makers, museum curators, spirit and liqueur distillers and unique Australian wildlife. Taste some of the best produce in Australia.
- Coffee and chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting at Mt Uncle Distillery
- Step back in time to the 1800s at the Herberton Village
- Cup of Billy Tea, cheese tasting and tropical fruit tasting platter
- Sample locally crafted beer and wine from the Cairns Tablelands region
- Experience the local lifestyle, culture & people on the Cairns Tablelands
- Visit the 500-year-old Curtain Fig Tree, one of the largest in Australia
- Smokehouse platter with handcrafted smoked meats
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls and Lookout
Experience the best of the Cairns Tablelands region with Billy Tea Safaris; exploring the high-country west of the city; sampling local produce and meeting local characters along the way.
Coffee and chocolate tasting
From Cairns, we climb to 500 metres above sea-level and drive out of the rainforest and on to the multi-cultural village of Mareeba and award-winning Coffee Works for an introduction to Australia's largest coffee growing region.
Herberton Historic Village
Travel on the through banana plantations, sugar cane, and through the townships of Tolga and Atherton on route to Herberton and its Historic Village, voted on Trip Advisor as one of the top 10 museums in Australia.
Millaa Millaa Falls
Take a swim at this famous waterfall, found in the Atherton Tablelands. Swim behind the waterfall and watch the world through the cascading water! This beautiful area is a great place to cool down, relax and just take in the beauty around you!
Then it’s onto lunch stop at the Australian Platypus Centre and Smokehouse Cafe along Queensland's highest scenic drive with epic views of the Tablelands and the Great Dividing Range.
Curtain Fig Tree
Walk into the forest to view one of Australia's oldest trees, The Curtain Fig Tree; standing at 500 years old. These impressive trees are native to Australia and are larger than life! The one you will visit is world heritage protected and is one of the largest trees in Tropical North Queensland.
Mt Uncle Distillery
Finish the day at Tropical North Queensland's only distillery at Mt Uncle and celebrate a beautiful day of exploration, learning and fun!
Cairns at 7:30am approx.
Northern Beaches at 8:00am approx.
Port Douglas at 6:00am* approx.
Cairns at 5:30pm approx.
Northern Beaches at 6:00pm approx.
Port Douglas at 7:00pm* approx.
- Port Douglas transfers are an additional cost.
- Please note this is a sample itinerary and is subject to chance
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and pack a small day bag with swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, sweater (for colder months) camera, water bottle and cash for additional drinks and snacks.
- Includes return transfer from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Fully Guided tour
- Morning Tea/Coffee, 2 course lunch included
- Back of house coffee and chocholate tasting experience
- Entry to Herberton Historic Village attraction included
- All National Parks Entry included
- Free single tasting experience at Mt Uncle Distillery
- Personal expenses
- Extra tasting of the produce at Mt Uncle Distrillery. (First tasting is complimentary).
- Transfer from Port Douglas with an additional cost of $99.00 per person payable to guide on board.
- Environmental & fuel levy may apply.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control.
We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel
on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.