Experience the ultimate adrenalin rush over the Great Barrier Reef!
- Combine spectacular scenery and breathtaking beauty of the world famous Great Barrier Reef with a thrilling skydiving adventure you will never forget
- Opt to purchase photos or videos from your amazing experience
- Choose from different jump heights to suit you!
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience over one of the world's natural wonders
Take it to the edge with Skydive the Reef Cairns the best value skydive in Australia! There is no experience is necessary to sign up for this amazing and adrenalin pumping rush of a lifetime.
Enjoy not only the thrill of the jump itself but also of the cruise upwards over the Great Barrier Reef. You'll get to take in some amazing views as you climb to your chosen altitude before getting ready to take the leap. Take in the amazing sights as you free fall towards the Great Barrier Reef before opening your parachute and peacefully gliding to your landing site. As one of the most daring and thrilling experiences you'll ever have, take in and enjoy every amazing minute!
- View the world famous Great Barrier Reef and tropical Rainforest
- The highest jump in Australia
- Enjoy the thrill of a beach landing
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Cairns, or from Port Douglas for an extra charge
- Spectators welcome to watch for FREE (Bus transfers $25pp)
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a 60-second freefall
- Large groups catered for
- $35pp to pay on arrival Australian Sky Diving Students License (mandatory)
- Photos and DVDs available for purchase
- 15-minute scenic flights over Cairns and Great Barrier Reef
Remember your jump forever!
DVDs and Photos are an absolute must to complement your ultimate skydiving experience! Skydive the Reef and capture your whole Skydive on DVD so you can relive the experience and show your mates afterwards! Digital Photographs are also available for purchase that you can easily upload and email to your friends and family to share your exciting experience! These are additional costs and can be purchased separately or together as a package on the day of your jump.
- Minimum age 12 years with parental consent
- Must weigh less than 125kg
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- $35 membership to the Australian Parachute Federation (compulsory fee Australia wide)
- Important Information
Upon booking please include approx weight, requested jump time, pick-up/drop-off location (accommodation)
- Please note guests weighing more than 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer to determine any issues. Guests must weigh less than 125kg.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
Money (cash, credit card or EFTPOS)
Complimentary Skydive Certificate, Sky Diving Students Licence. Memories to last a lifetime. pick up from local Cairns/Mission Beach accommodations.
AU $35 pp to pay on arrival Australian Sky Diving Students License (Mandatory)
Must be over 12 years old (if under 18yrs, require parent/guardian consent form- please ring in advance for this to be forwarded). Passengers should be reasonably fit and no more than 110kg*conditions apply: Weight restrictions: 95kg-99Kg $25 surcharge, 100-104kg $50 surcharge, 105-110kg $100 surcharge. Weight surcharge is payable upon check-in, directly to skydive office.
Pick up for extra charge from Port Douglas to Cairns also available (operated by BTS Coaches):
Adult : One way $30, return, $50
Child: One way $20, return, $30
Family: One way $90, return, $150
Terms and Conditions
All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location. All persons 95kg and over will incur a surcharge of $50.00 AUD (inclusive of GST). Those 105kg and over, a surcharge of $75.00 AUD (inclusive of GST) applies. Those 115kg and over, a surcharge of $100.00 AUD (inclusive of GST) applies. All fees are to be paid direct to Skydive Australia upon check-in.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
IMPORTANT: All customers MUST PRE REGISTER online WITH THE APF before arriving to the drop Zone. Skydive Cairns http://www.apf.asn.au/club/StudentRegistrationForm.aspx?ClubID=34
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.