Join SeaQuest for a day on the Great Barrier Reef for snorkelling, diving and swimming on the most beautiful reefs in the world!
- SeaQuest is a stylish vessel with a fun crew, ideal for those looking to experience the awe of the Great Barrier Reef
- You can snorkel or dive up to two times during the day
- See some of the most diverse and beautiful marine life in the world with SeaQuest
- Fast trip to the Outer Reef, giving you even more time to explore!
SeaQuest trip is ideal for both snorkellers or divers, whether certified or introductory, and is great for the whole family. Guests can explore the Great Barrier Reef, with certified divers embarking on up to two spectacular dives in one day and passengers getting four hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef. We have three amazing reefs to choose from, including Norma Reef, Saxon Reef and Hastings Reef, that all offer outstanding underwater visibility, superb coral formations and abundant, colourful marine life including Wally, our friendly 1.5m Maori Wrasse.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Prescription masks are also available upon request
- Lunch is a tropical buffet style of cold cuts, salads and fruit
- Hot fresh showers, time to sun bake and relax
- Fast trip to Outer Reef
- Guided snorkel tours
- Free use of stinger suits and wetsuits
- Tea and coffee
- Four hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Ideal for both introductory and certified divers
- Digital camera hire available
- Bar facilities and snacks available throughout the day
- Dive guides available for divers
8:00 am: Check in at the Marina B-Finger before heading out to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
10:30 am: First dive at the first location of the day and time for snorkelling
12:00 pm: Lunch time with delicious buffet lunch
1:00 pm: Second dive at the second location and time for snorkelling
2:30 pm: Transfer of passengers to the live-aboard vessel, OceanQuest*
3:00pm: Ninety-minute trip back to Cairns
4:30 pm: Arrive back in Cairns
You can spend the day in the water with SeaQuest, exploring the beautiful and diverse reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. You can hop in the water right off the back of the boat and explore the shallow reefs, getting up close with corals, fish, and more! You can look forward to seemingly endless reefs that are home to diverse marine life that is more abundant here than anywhere else in the world. Guided snorkel tours are available for all of our passengers, where your guide will point all the interesting plants and animals that live on the reef, letting you in on all of its best-kept secrets!
Jump on board SeaQuest today and see the beauty of the Outer Great Barrier Reef with the chance to see stingrays, sharks, anemonefish, turtles and thousands of species of coral and marine plants during your diving adventure! Our fun and informative staff will make sure you feel safe while having fun explore one of nature's most beautiful creations, with both introductory divers and certified divers welcome!
- Please note that SeaQuest is a transfer boat to our liveaboard boat, OceanQuest and makes a short daily stop on the way back to Cairns to drop off and pick up passengers.
- Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
- Certified divers please bring cards and log books
- SCUBA equipment inc. Computer
- Wetsuit / Stinger suit
- Guided snorkel tours
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Fresh chilled water
- Tea & coffee
- Prescription masks (deposit required)
- Lunch : All
Please note that ALL trips aboard our vessel are subject to taxes and levies of $20 per person upon boarding the vessel (subject to change without notice). Fee includes: EMC $3.50, Fuel Levy, Port and Administration Charges $16.50.
Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
- Bar facilities (soft drinks, juice, beer, wine, chocolates and ice creams can be purchased)
- A range of quality souvenirs
- Camera hire purchase
- Guided Dive
- Snacks (chocolate/chips etc)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dive Guide ($15 per dive)
- Photo Purchase
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Departs: B Finger Cairns Marlin Marina - Check in at 08:00 Open date tickets (subject to availability) please give 7 days notice to book Trips sold as "Specials" cannot be used as Open Dated. Not Available on Public Holidays. Ph: 07 4046 7333 or from outside AU: +61 7 4046 7333. Extra costs: $20 reef tax & fuel levy.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.