You will explore the protected reef environment guided by Reef Daytripper's professional and friendly crew!
- Have fun while you learn about the complex marine relationships that exist only on the Great Barrier Reef
- With four hours at the reef, we will visit two sites, going to private moorings away from the crowds!
- Choose to snorkel or scuba dive and enjoy the thrill of sailing on the Great Barrier Reef
- See anemone clownfish, cruise over colourful reefs, and be prepared to be amazed by the giant clams - this tour allows you to get up and close with the stunning marine life that awaits below!
The Reef Daytripper is known to be the best 'back to nature' experience in Cairns where you can explore the Great Barrier Reef and swim up close to the beautiful coral formations and exotic marine species. Sail to the picturesque Upolu Reef on our charming catamaran for a relaxing yet funfilled sailing trip.
- Explore the protected reef world
- Swim up close to clownfish and other awesome marine animals!
- See the giant clams and their beautiful colours
- Make unforgettable memories
- All snorkel equipment included
- Reef education - walk away knowing more about the Reef!
- Smorgasbord lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- EXTRA $15 levy payable on check-in
This is your chance to see the beautiful marine life of the Great Barrier Reef!
We offer informative snorkel tours, as well as all your snorkel equipment, so you can enjoy your snorkelling adventure in the best way possible! You can see the amazing fish life and coral gardens that lie below through the crystal clear waters of Upolu Reef, getting a good look into the world-famous and World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef.
Both introductory and certified divers are welcome to join this fun sailing tour on the Great Barrier Reef! Divers can look forward to one dive during the day, where you will get to explore the reef at length. All your gear and tuition is included, ensuring you will have everything you need for an amazing underwater experience. We aim for you to dive for as long as you want, with no rush to come back to the surface! You can look forward to seeing the reef in the best way possible, seeing it up close and immersing yourself into the seascape!
Avoids the crowds and join a small-group sailing tour to Upolu Reef in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Sit back and relax as you skim along the surface of the bright blue water, relaxing in the bow nets, or enjoying the rights from the spacious decks. Adventurous guests can even help the crew out and learn a thing or two about sailing as you make your way out, getting a feel for the sails and winches! This is one of the best ways to experience the reef as you feel the power of the wind move you along as you coast over colourful reefs and clear waters.
- Please note divers may be subject to a medical questionnaire before they are able to dive. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Swimming costume
- Money for drinks
- Change of clothes
- Warm jumper or jacket for cooler days
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, fins & snorkel)
- Guided snorkel tour
- Tropical style buffet lunch
- Complimentary fruit platter, selection of cheeses & crackers
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Reef education and introduction
- A dive professional for all dive upgrades
Transfers to and from Cairns city accommodation, Reef Tax ($15), Intro Dives and Certified Dives and wetsuits. Certified or introductory dive (for fare types including dives only).
Please note divers may be subject to a medical questionnaire before they are able to dive. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
Please note: Minimum age for diving is 12 years. Second dive subject to availability. All divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board before diving. Certain medical conditions may prohibit diving in accordance with the law. All trips are subject to weather tidal conditions. All prices and times quoted are subject to change without notice. Trips may be cancelled at the discretion of operator.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control.
We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel
on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip.
If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees.
We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.