Leave from Cairns for a scenic flight over the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas
- See the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas during a 60-minute flight down the North Queensland Coast
- A window seat for every passenger!
- You'll have the best point of view to see the amazing reef and surroundings
- See the stunning reefs, islands, cays and coastline for an unforgettable experience
See the Great Barrier Reef and surrounding area in a whole new way! For 60 minutes you'll fly high above the reef for a birds eye view of this amazing part of Australia. Places you'll see include Cairns, Green Island, Arlington Reef, Middle Cay, Michaelmas Cay, Upolu Reef, Batt Reef, Tongue Reef, Port Douglas, Double Island and Palm Cove.Your 60 minute tour will including commentary from your pilot as well as countless photo opportunities.
- 60 minute scenic flight over Port Douglas and Great Barrier Reef
- Guaranteed window seat
- See Cairns, Green Island, Arlington Reef, Middle Cay, Michaelmas Cay, Upolu Reef, Batt Reef, Tongue Reef, Port Douglas, Double Island and Palm Cove
- Commentary from your pilot
- Courtesy bus transfers from Cairns central to Cairns airport
- Unique point of view
- Great place to get pictures of the reef
- Standard weight restriction for baggage is 15kg. Oversize bags may be rejected for carriage regardless of weight, please confirm with booking agent, additional weight is at pilots discretion.
- Extra large baggage, large strollers and car baby seats cannot be accommodated on flights
- You MUST include your body weights and pick up location when booking this tour
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- 60 minute scenic flight
- Courtesy bus transfers to/from Cairns city
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
Terms and Conditions
All flights are operated at the discretion of the operator, and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control. There is a 2.5% credit card surcharge
Once a reservation has been made a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged if cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure. All cancellations will forfeit up to 30% of total ticket price. We recommend travel insurance.